ProArc seamers are designed for straight line welding of all weldable metals of thickness from .004-.375 inches. It provides 100% penetration, single pass weld on untacked cylindars and flat sheets without heat distortion to the material. This optimizes any process which reduces welding costs and improves the quality of the weld.
- Servo Motor drive system
- Special clamping unit for untacked joint
- Precision torch movement with machined beam and track providing accurate carriage travel
- Heat sinks for maximum heat removal from the workpiece
- Exceptional visibility around the weld head and work area
- Copper finger clamping provide uniform heat removal and Arc-Blow is virtually eliminated