Looking for a handheld plasma cutter for your garage or shop? Hypertherm has you covered. Let’s take a look at the Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air.
Don’t let its size fool you, the Powermax 30 Air delivers big performance. This small air plasma cutter — the smallest, lightest handheld plasma cutter in its class — includes its own built-in air compressor. That’s right, it’s a small plasma cutter with a built-in compressor so you can use the Powermax30 AIR anywhere there’s single-phase power. Just plug it in, attach the work clamp and you’re ready to cut. It’s even dual-voltage. It comes with an adaptor so you can plug it into a 120 V or 240 V power source. Regardless of which power input (120 V or 240 V) you choose, We think you’ll agree the Powermax30 AIR is the best plasma cutter with built-in compressor available today.
It’s easy to set up and operate.
The built in compressor eliminates the need for an external compressor and filter. It also plugs into 120 or 240 V power.
Superior performance in a compact package
- Patent-pending consumable design enables consistent cutting by optimizing the airflow from the compact, internal compressor
- Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with the continuous pilot arc feature
- Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations
- Just one tool is all you need to cut a variety of metal types and thicknesses
- Small size and light weight let you take the Powermax30 AIR to the work, rather than bringing the work to the system – an ideal solution for a wide range of cutting applications
- Built to withstand heavy-duty use in the most demanding environments
What you get
- Power supply, AIR T30 hand torch with 4,5 m (15′) lead and work clamp with 4,5 m (15′) lead
- 240 V/20 A plug with adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits (CSA model)
- Operator and safety manuals
- 1 nozzle and 1 electrode
- Carrying strap
See it in action!
Ready to Buy?
Arc Solutions, Inc. is your go-to expert for welding products. Shop now for your Hypertherm Powermax30 Air