Hypertherm Has Your New Favorite Plasma Cutter
Looking for a handheld plasma cutter for your garage or shop? Hypertherm has you covered. Let’s take a look at the Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air.
The Powermax 30 Air Is Easy To Set Up And Operate
Don’t let its size fool you, the Powermax 30 Air delivers big performance. This small air plasma cutter — the smallest, lightest handheld plasma cutter in its class — includes its own built-in air compressor. That's right, it's a small plasma cutter with a built-in compressor so you can use the Powermax30 AIR anywhere there’s single-phase power. Just plug it in, attach the work clamp and you’re ready to cut. It's even dual-voltage. It comes with an adaptor so you can plug it into a 120 V or 240 V power source. Regardless of which power input (120 V or 240 V) you choose, we think you'll agree: the Powermax30 Air is the best plasma cutter available. With the built-in compressor, the 30 Air eliminates the need for an external compressor and filter. It also plugs into 120 or 240 V power.
Superior Performance In A Compact Design
- Patent-pending consumable design enables consistent cutting by optimizing the airflow from the compact, internal compressor
- Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with the continuous pilot arc feature
- Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations
- Just one tool is all you need to cut a variety of metal types and thicknesses
- Small size and light weight let you take the Powermax30 AIR to the work, rather than bringing the work to the system – an ideal solution for a wide range of cutting applications
- Built to withstand heavy-duty use in the most demanding environments
What You Get
- Power supply, AIR T30 hand torch with 4,5 m (15') lead and work clamp with 4,5 m (15') lead
- 240 V/20 A plug with adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits (CSA model)
- Operator and safety manuals
- 1 nozzle and 1 electrode
- Carrying strap
See It In Action
Upgrade Your Plasma Cutting Workflow
Arc Solutions, Inc. is your go-to expert for finding the right plasma cutter. Check out the Hypertherm 30 Air and elevate your welding craftsmanship today!
Back to blog